just fucking give everybody equality already! I can’t believe it’s taking so long for people to just be given the same damn rights as everyone else. let’s move forward in life please
it’s easier to hate people in general (when you’re in a bad mood) than to pick out certain sexualities/races/religions/and shit
no one is ‘bad’ just for being ‘different’ to the ‘norm’ okay
new headcanon: the Scooby Doo Mystery, Inc. gang was a group of friends all set to go to college until one of their friends was inexplicably shot and killed. the police put a half-hearted effort into searching for the murderer and dropped the case, leaving the rest of the crew distraught and pissed off. realizing that they couldn’t trust the cops, they formed their own sleuthing agency in order to solve their friend’s murder and to get to the bottom of countless other Black deaths near and far that the police refuse to properly follow up on. Velma was all set to major in forensic criminology in the fall, but now uses her skills in the pursuit of the truth. Daphne’s parents have guap out the ass and she helps fund the gang when needed, plus gives the best personal advice when everyone’s morale is low and frustration gets to intensely high levels. Freddy’s people skills help them glean information from possible witnesses and suspects. Shaggy knows basically everyone on the block and the amount of trust and respect he garners allows people to feel comfortable when helping out with leads and other information. Scooby is the muscle when they’re in danger, but the sweetest dog ever. He started out as a fighting dog, but Shaggy rescued him and they’ve been inseparable ever since.
naia why arent you making movies and tv shows
ok but i’m sayin’ i would watch the FUCK out this show, tho
make this happen
OMG YES LETS
here for it
I have never needed a headcanon to be real as I need this right now.
cat that is a no
how do cats even work
- A cat can jump up to five times its own height in a single bound.
- The little tufts of hair in a cat’s ear that help keep out dirt direct sounds into the ear, and insulate the ears are called “ear furnishings.”
- The ability of a cat to find its way home is called “psi-traveling.” Experts think cats either use the angle of the sunlight to find their way or that cats have magnetized cells in their brains that act as compasses.
- One reason that kittens sleep so much is because a growth hormone is released only during sleep.
- A cat has 230 bones in its body. A human has 206. A cat has no collarbone, so it can fit through any opening the size of its head.
- A cat’s nose pad is ridged with a unique pattern, just like the fingerprint of a human.
- If they have ample water, cats can tolerate temperatures up to 133 °F.
- A cat’s heart beats nearly twice as fast as a human heart, at 110 to 140 beats a minute.
- Cats don’t have sweat glands over their bodies like humans do. Instead, they sweat only through their paws.
- The claws on the cat’s back paws aren’t as sharp as the claws on the front paws because the claws in the back don’t retract and, consequently, become worn.
- Cats make about 100 different sounds. Dogs make only about 10.
- Researchers are unsure exactly how a cat purrs. Most veterinarians believe that a cat purrs by vibrating vocal folds deep in the throat. To do this, a muscle in the larynx opens and closes the air passage about 25 times per second.
- A cat almost never meows at another cat, mostly just humans. Cats typically will spit, purr, and hiss at other cats.
- A cat’s back is extremely flexible because it has up to 53 loosely fitting vertebrae. Humans only have 34.
- Some cats have survived falls of over 65 feet (20 meters), due largely to their “righting reflex.” The eyes and balance organs in the inner ear tell it where it is in space so the cat can land on its feet. Even cats without a tail have this ability.
- A cat can travel at a top speed of approximately 31 mph (49 km) over a short distance.
- A cat’s hearing is better than a dog’s. And a cat can hear high-frequency sounds up to two octaves higher than a human.
- A cat’s brain is biologically more similar to a human brain than it is to a dog’s. Both humans and cats have identical regions in their brains that are responsible for emotions.
And that’s how cats work.
Editing one thing: cats DO have collarbones, they’re just not attached. The result is the same as the OP said, they just got that detail wrong
“Ah, Perry the platypus!”
“What an unexpected -“
“WAIT, WAIT, WAIT!”
“By societal convention!”
“Look! We’re in a fine dining environment. Everyone knows not to throw a scene in a fancy restaurant!”
“That’s right. You’re trapped. Sit down.”
This show is fucking brilliant.
my mom was pulling into a parking space today and she asked “am i relatively straight?” and i said “i think that’s something you need to decide for yourself” and she told me to walk home
BLOWJOBS IN THE DUNGEON
BLOWJOBS IN THE DUNGEON
THIS IS THE BEST HARRY POTTER THING I WILL EVER FUCKING REBLOG THERE ISN’T EVEN A CONTEST I SHIT YOU NOT
why am i not a banana
Because your genetic code dictates that you are human. However, it should please you to know that you share 50 - 60% of your DNA with a banana.
are you telling me that some people are 10% more banana than other people